Chaos + Growth = Change

Can you feel that in the wind? It is change and like all of life change is coming to your favorite blog. That is this one in case it slipped your mind. First is a name change to EmbracingChaos.Net. This is celebrate the new URL- the web address for you less techy types-and also to differentiate this superb blog from others. Next will be a design change that will make EmbracingChaos.Net look as good as the content is to read. Finally I will be moving the blog over to WordPress and be self hosting. This all will be happening over the next few weeks and I promise to keep you informed so as to not lose any of you. You can help in this en devour by filling out the email form on the side-bar. Thank you all for helping this blog grow, it is humbling. Sep. 30 2011

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sunrise at Summers End




Just wanted to share this photo with my loyal readers. I spotted this as I was leaving my kids at school, just lucky I had my phone on me, considering it's always on me. Shot it with my Dell Streak which has a 5mp camera. Great phone by the way, Dell recently discontinued it but you can find new ones on ebay for around $200.  The scene did not last long. Feel free to use it as wallpaper on your phone or computer desktop, I did and it has been lifting my spirit everytime I look at the photo. Hope it does the same for you.

1 comment: